We put an offer on The House last night. Which meant I was tossing and turning 'til 3 a.m. I love it, but would we have buyer's remorse because of x and y? What if we can't sell our house? What if we really and truly can't afford it after all? What if it's the worst decision we've ever made? What if it's the best?
We have about a week to whip our house into shape: finish sanding drywall mud, install beadboard wainscoting in the kitchen, paint at least three rooms, organize, and LIST. And then wait. In the meantime, I have a bitch of a grant due on the 19th, I'm going to Indiana for the weekend, I'm having heart palpitations, and I've got a book proposal to tweak.
We find out if our offer was accepted by tomorrow. In the meantime, I will be working on a grant and trying not to throw up from all of it.