Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sneak-Peek of the New Cover

It's been almost five years since I shared cover art with you, BUT LOOK AT THIS!!!!!



Do you remember that Disney commercial where the goofy, nasally-kid says, "We're too excited to sleep!" That pretty much sums up how I'm feeling these days. Well, also, I have a cold, but I got it from my adorable two-year-old niece, so it's hard to feel put-out. All virus-delivery systems should be so stinkin' cute.

Here's the full jacket:






Does it make you want to curl up with a cup of cocoa and read it? OHMYGODIHOPESO!!! 

Sorry for screaming again. ("I'm too excited to be normal right now!")

I'll post more release details soon. There will also be a Goodreads giveaway in December. And if you're a book blogger/reviewer interested in an early read, send me an email and I'll hook you up with an e-copy the second it's available.

 Alright, back to dishes and laundry and grant proposals and life. And writing. Because there's always another story to tell.





5 comments:

  1. Hooray! the cover is gorgeous and I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's beautiful! I love it! And the back cover copy is great, too. Sounds like a wonderful read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:46 PM

    That sounds fantastic! Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fantastic!!! So excited for you. (and for me because I'll get to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete