Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Book News!

The most unbelievable thing is happening. My book is going to auction tomorrow! I'm so excited it's making me a bit pukey. More on this tomorrow afternoon. Don't want to jinx anything.

Auctions are a good thing, if you ask me. My parents bought their house at a real estate auction back in the early eighties when you could buy a hobby farm for the price of a new car. Sure we saw our breath indoors on some cold winter mornings, and yeah, I once had frost on my bedroom walls, but heck, you should see the place now! It's practically the Taj Mahal with hardwood floors and a northwind pine buffer. Plus, they have goats! And chickens!

Anyway, I will know my book's fate by the end of the day tomorrow. Wow, what a weird feeling. More later...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:54 PM

    Way to go Jess! We're sooo excited for you... can't wait to hear more! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!!!! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete