Wednesday, December 14, 2005

More book news

Okay, updates ... still weighing two great offers from two different publishers. It's coming down to marketing plans for the book, for the most part. Will know more by tomorrow morning, at which point I need to make a final decision.

This is so surreal. I can't believe I'll really be published! Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Then it's off to the next few things to obsess over, like cover design and revisions and publicity plans and writing the next book while still writing grants by day. Oh, and then there are foreign, film, and audio rights sales. God this is awesome. I can't believe I used to work at Bonanza and a cheese factory. And a prison. (But that will come in handy for the next book, kiddos! *wink wink*)

In other news, I almost hit a flock of turkeys on my way to my meeting this morning. (Nice segue, huh?)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I think I need a sedative.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:35 PM

    I always like the chocolate mousse they had at Bonanza! :P

    Congrats, girl!

    ReplyDelete