So far, I have used the tiny white hand to do the following things:
- Say, “Who wants ice cream?” And raise the tiny white hand to reply, “I do!”
- Scratch a very small itch.
- Fling a miniscule discus.
- Beat a small drum.
- Wave to my neighbor. She is average-sized.
- Type this blog.
- Knock on a small piece of wood.
- Text a message to a friend very quickly and efficiently.
- Eat a small bowl of soup.
- Fan a portion of my chin.
- Pledge allegiance to the flag.
Here are some other things I have found in my yard:
A small, illiterate dog with terrible breath.
The key to successful consumption of soup.
A baby telling a bawdy joke to a kitten.
Also, that book I'm always talking about is finally out this Tuesday.