Well folks, I am no longer a meme virgin. I have been tagged by Sugar Mama. Thus, let the festivities commence:
Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
- Blue cheese packer. I lasted two weeks.
- Lackey to my 84 year-old great aunt in Alabama during August of 1993. (This entailed rubbing lotion into cankles, fetching ice water with lemon at 3 in the morning, and listening to Ye Wonderful Tales of Yesteryear every night at dinner. They all began with, "Now in Chicago, ...")
- Prison Bitch (aka, Program Review Committee Clerk AND Teaching Assistant)
- Cocktail waitress at a Lake Geneva bar called "Hogs and Kisses." Seriously.
Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
- It's a Wonderful Life (George: "Where's Mary?!?! Where is she!?!?!" Clarence: "She's ... " George: "Where is she?!?!" Clarence: "She's just about to close up the library!!!")
- Annie Hall
- Mommie Dearest (NO. WIRE. HANGERS!!!!!!!!)
Four Places You've Lived:
- 9 different cities in WI
- a cramped dorm room that smelled of Ramen & mac and cheese
- the wrong side of the tracks. The right side, too.
Four Websites You Visit Daily:
Four TV Shows You Love to Watch:
- Good Eats
- The Daily Show / Colbert Report dynamic duo
- Family Guy (I know, I know)
- Most HBO shows, current or defunct: Curb your Enthusiasm, Deadwood, The Sopranos, Sex & the City, Six Feet Under, Extras, Rome, Carnival (I will not forgive you for cancelling this, HBO) Also, the fact that Freaks and Geeks and MST3K are no more gets me right *here.*
Four of Your Favorite Foods (there's no way I can limit this to just four):
- Pizza done right (Thin, crispy, slightly burnt crust, spicy sauce, fresh motz)
- Curry Pad Thai with lemon
- the Mutter Paneer at Sai Ram in Appleton
- most baked goods, 90% of all cheeses, weird chocolate, and very salty edamame. With beer. Last night I dreamed I was drinking a Guinness, so we'll go with that.
- But really, these dishes sound the best: http://www.candyboots.com/wwcards.html
Four Albums You Can't Live Without:
Just go here. Please. http://porktornado.diaryland.com/albumcover.html
Four Places You'd Rather Be:
- A magical fantasyland with fairies, elves, and talking cats. Or I could eat a bad egg salad sandwich and just hang out in the alley behind my office.
- Not Skating or Dancing with the Stars, but DRINKING with the Stars. Specifically, Cillian Murphy.
- On a film set watching Drew Barrymore say entire chunks of dialogue I wrote after a few too many glasses of wine late one night.
- Sleeping, but not dreaming about work or being chased by zombies who look like Dick Clark and Courtney Love.
Four People Who are Now Obligated to do this on Their Blog (How about five? Because really, I have difficulty following the rules):
No pressure, but I'll be stopping by to see your handiwork. (Disregard if you've already done this one.)
I was going to do the Thursday 13 today, but I'll have to make it the Friday 13 tomorrow. Which should have been last Friday, the actual 13th. But it will be tomorrow. Now that I'm all confused, I'm ending this post.