Thursday, February 21, 2013

Housekeeping

I'm blogging at the Girlfriends Book Club tomorrow at noon EST on how to decide whether going indie is right for you. You could also go rogue or go crazy. Whatever flips your skirt.

I hate to turn stupid comment verification back on, but I've been getting bombarded with spam comments lately, so bear with me. I know most of you aren't robots or cubicle spam slaves in a third world country, but you know how it is.

AND, posting may be light these days, because I'll be drowning in a pit of grants until late April ... but if anything amusing happens, you'll be among the first to hear it.

In the meantime, think spring! Daylight Saving Time is almost here, and the car in my clock will  only be 32 minutes slower again in a matter of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment