Wednesday, January 23, 2013

And...We have a Winner!

Congrats to Janie Junebug! You win a copy of Suzy Soro's awesome memoir, Celebrity sTalker.

Wow, there were a lot of links in those two sentences. You should click them all! Live on the edge, I always say.

Attention patient bargain-hunters: Tomorrow is a big day for me. And you, maybe! The Kindle version of All the Lonely People will be only 99 cents on Amazon this Thursday and Friday. $0.99!!! But the post-holiday fire sale lasts for two days only. That's less than anything on the dollar menu at McDonald's, and much better for your heart! And thighs--especially if you read it while running on a treadmill.

(But don't do that if you're prone to motion sickness.)

I'm actually part of the "99 cent Post-Holiday Genre Potpourri Event," featuring 14 authors in total. You can check out a list of the participating books on Amazon here. And the official press release here. Load up your Kindle for a few bucks!

If you read this on Saturday and missed the sale, email me and we'll work something out. A consolation prize of sorts.

In other news, I'm putting the finishing touches on a novella, and my day job is heating up. And by "heating up" I mean "will leave me in a straightjacket by July."

2 comments:

  1. Did you tweet this out? About your book on sale on Kindle? Twitter is the only PR I use and I can tweet the SHIT out of it. So, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:35 PM

    YES! Still was 99 cents! My sister's going to kill me because my kindle's attached to her account, not mine, but I don't care.

    Do not end up in a straightjacket. I am pretty sure that they don't let you post and, since you amuse me, I would be displeased.

    ReplyDelete